Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 comments

to hyonwoo


I agree, i also love the fact that the animals represents the I like the fact that you stated how this book is known for representing how the Soviet Union developed. I LOVE YOU!and i also love youranswer to question 7<3


to brian


I didn't read this book, but i guess i agree that's the climax, where everything turns over


to lauren


I AGREEEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!i love the way you compared the animals with us human, i could feel the seriousness of that situation better.

to jamie


I agree!!!!!!i also think that the mood of this this novel was dull, i didn't think of that until i read your answer. i think you have a thorough comment on what the mood of this story is.:)


to hansol


I never read this book before, but I do remember watching parts of the movie. I think you did a good job describing these two characters!:)NICE JOB HANSOLO!

to david

DUDE, i didn't read this book, but it sounds really interesting. i think you explained the reason why and yeah...GReAT JOB 대안:)

No comments: